where creatives connect
Join us on May 27 from the comfort of your own screen – we’ll bring in experts to demystify Pandemic Unemployment Assistance and other COVID-19 related relief programs, and you’ll get to make new connections just like you do at IRL mixers.
Register here: The Mixer – May on Eventbrite
– Behnaz Mansouri, Unemployment Law Project
– Melinda Raebyne, actor/filmmaker who documented her experience applying for unemployment
– Jenni Fleming, Employment Services Dept.
– Callista Kennedy, Public Health – Seattle & King County
– Dinah Braccio and Jessica Westgren, Seattle Renters Commission
– Sarah Domondon, Office of Economic Development
Submit your questions in the registration form so we can plan to share the most important info with you.
BYO happy hour fare 🙂
This event is free and open to the public. All ages are welcome.
For ADA accommodations or accessibility information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.