The Mixer: Seattle Creative Industries 2020 Year-in-Review
For this year-end Mixer, come prepared to celebrate the end of 2020 with new and familiar colleagues! Plus get the scoop on how Seattle is building a more inclusive support and recovery structure for the creative community, businesses, and workers in the context of both COVID and the changing economy.
Hear from the Seattle Music Commission, Film Task Force, and other advisory groups and City staff as they share their 2020 progress related to supporting local creative industries.
Expect prizes and giveaways from some of your favorite film and music orgs and businesses too!
- Daniel Pak (emcee) – Totem Star, Daniel Pak music, Seattle Music Commission
- Beth Barrett (emcee of prizes) – SIFF (Seattle International Film Festival), Film Task Force
- Bobby Lee – Seattle Office of Economic Development
- Chris Swenson – Seattle Office of Film + Music
- Randy Engstrom – Seattle Office of Arts & Culture
- Reese Tanimura – Seattle Music Commission
- Myron Partman – Film Task Force
- Women in Film membership
- NW Film Forum membership
- SIFF membership (x2)
- Northwest Screenwriters Guild membership
- 1 hour of studio time at Formosa Interactive Seattle (formerly Clatter & Din)
- 1 hour songwriting consultation with Sue Ennis
- 30 min 1:1 mentor session or chat with KEXP’s DJ Sharlese
- Participant spot in an Experiential Learning class at The Vera Project (e.g. Live Streaming with OBS Studio) (x3)
- IATSE & SAG-AFTRA union swag package
- ‘Watch Lynn Shelton Films’ tee
- Sub Pop swag (tote bag, sticker pack, mug, $50 gift card)
- Office of Film + Music swag package
BYO happy hour fare 🙂
- Date: Wednesday, Dec. 9
- Time: 5pm-7:00pm PDT
- Location: online (link provided upon registration)
This event is free and open to the public. All ages are welcome.
For ADA accommodations or accessibility information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.